Introduce of Sylva

Hey guys!

  I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sylva Listya Rizieqa. You can call me Sylva. I'm fifteenth this year. My address is Lengkong Tengah Dalam 1 street, Bandung. I have 3 sisters, i'm the youngest in my family.

  Honestly, i have no hobby. I mean like i have no favorite things to do because i love do everything. Like listen to the music, take care of my cats and play with my phone.

  Mostly, i spend my time with study in school and home, the rest is sleep and help my mom in home. I rarely hang out with friends. To be honest, i started hang out with friends when i was in grade 9. I never hang out before. But in grade 9, i think i need refreshing.

  I have a very good sense of humor. Most people call me crazy. And they say i'm so 'receh'. You know receh? Receh is some kind of 'garing' jokes :( in some time, i can be serious too. but when i'm so serious, i really can't laugh or doing jokes.

  I use my leasure time to lie on the bed, listen to the music and help my mom to clean up the house. When i listen to the music, i always sing, like i'm a singer LOL. Well that's all i can share. Thank You!

Komentar

Postingan Populer