My Holiday

   I'm gonna tell you about my holiday. I hope you guys enjoy the story.
 
   Honestly there is no special thing on my holiday. Mostly, i stayed at home and helped my mom cleaned up house.
   But on the last day on holiday, my family and i went to TSM. We were looking for a glove for me and my sister. Because on monday we compete in softball championship named RedFoxCup. We walked around the mall, but we didnt found it. Finally, my mom decided to watch a movie. So we went to the theatre and bought tickets. We ate in Jun Njan Restaurant while waiting for the movie.
   An hour later, we went to the theatre and went in the studio. The movie was very great, and there was a lot of action scene. Yaa... i really love it. I love a movie with action genre, mostly.
   After the movie finished. We went home. And i stayed up late. Because i cannot sleep. I got nervous because i have to face a championship on monday.
   Well guys that's all i could share. Thanks for reading!💙

Komentar

Postingan Populer