Graduation Day 1

Hey everyone! I'm going to tell you a story about my Graduation Day.

   I was in grade 9 which means i'm still in elementary school. My friend and i went to school at 06.45 a.m. We went to school together because our appearance were very very 'ribet'. i wore red blouse with samping batik. (Samping is some kind of skirt but it's more like a fabric that matches with blouse). We arrived on school at 07.05 a.m.

   A few hours later, all students are taking their certificate, including me. Started from 9-A till 9J. After that, i was taking a picture with my classmates. Then, we went back to the Hall, and continued the event. At 13.00 p.m the event was finished. All students are going back to their home and friends, but most of them were taking a picture for the last time. My friends and i went to B'Coffee. We talked many things, telling about our feelings (do we have any displeasure thing to each other after all this time), laughing together and flashback to the things we missed.

   After that we were going to Jonas to take a photo studio. Many students are doing the same here. So we waited so long. Almost an hour we waited our name to be called. I felt thirsty and there's no drinks to be buy around me. Finally we went in to the studio. We took 6-8 photos (if i'm not a mistaken). After we were done, we went back to B'Coffee. We were joking together, and some of my friend have to go home. And the rest still stayed at B'Coffee (also me).

I can't tell you much. Because the story was so long and it was unforgettable moments to me. One advice from me, enjoy the last moment you have with your friends, because after you and your friends are separated, you will miss the moment you have with your friend.
   THANKS FOR READING!

Komentar

Postingan Populer