My Extracurricular

Meet me again here! I want to share about the extracurricular that i joined in SMAN 3 Bandung.

   First, there's SSR 3 (Sanggar Seni Rupa 3). I learn about arts in this extracurricular. I chose SSR 3 because i want to learn more about art. It begins from MEGANTARA. I'm one of the committee in decoration. i was decorated the stage (if you came to MEGANTARA, you must be know the bird that hanging on the stage). It makes me addicted to art and want to learn more about art, also i want to evolve my skill about art.

   The second is SEF 3 (Student English Forum 3). I learn about debate in SEF. But there haven't a gather or a lesson to evolve english speaks skill. I hope that i'm good in english debate.

   Next is KPA 3 (Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3). I learn about how to play angklung. I think it seems fun and i can be relax by playing musical instrument. I love the rhythm, the intonation, and the emotion of how we play it.

   There's T'ST (Tiloe's Theater). One of my favorite extracurricular. I really want to be one of T'ST family. In T'ST i can show who i am without think about ego.

Honestly there are 5 more extracurricular but i only tell you 4 of 9 extracurricular.
   THANKS FOR READING!

Komentar

Postingan Populer